别对我说谎第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You really want to help the governor pardon a murderer? | 你当真想帮州长赦免一个杀人犯 |
The guy killed a cop. | 那家伙杀了一个警察 |
He started the most viciouslatino gang in D.C. | 是华盛顿最恶劣的拉美黑帮的创始人 |
Manny Trillo is the original gangster. | 曼尼·特雷罗算是黑帮始祖 |
He is responsiblefor half the crack trade in dc. | 掌控着华盛顿一半的毒品交易 |
Guys like that don't change. | 这种人本性难改 |
Not generally, no. | 通常情况下的确如此 |
Which is why this caseis so interesting. | 所以这案子才如此有趣 |
You have a visitor.Lieutenant governor Goldin. | 你有访客戈尔丁副州长 |
I hear he's bringing friends. | 我听说他带了些朋友来 |
Hey, lambache. You going to kiss the governor'sass again or what, ese? | 喂拉丁佬又要去拍州长的马屁啦小子 |
Pucker up, ese. | 管好你的嘴臭家伙 |
Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'm lieutenant governor Goldin. | 我是戈尔丁副州长 |
Mr. Trillo's on his way. | 特雷罗先生马上就来 |
The governor really wants to make him the poster boy for early release? | 州长当真要将他作为榜样提前释放 |
Manny Trillo was up for a Nobel Prize | 曼尼·特雷罗为反黑帮作的贡献 |
For the antigang work he's done in here. | 都能申请诺贝尔奖了 |
We believe he can do even more on the outside. | 我们相信他出去后可以做更多 |

别对我说谎单词统计

别对我说谎高频单词统计
Well, one in every 100 Americans is in prison. | 100个美国人中就有一个在蹲监狱 |
Can understand why the governor wants him for a poster boy, right? | 州长这么做的应该不难理解吧 |
Of course, before we issue any pardon, | 当然在决定赦免前 |
The governor wants to make sure Mr. Trillois truly rehabilitated. | 州长要确定特雷罗真的改过自新了 |
That's why you're here. | 所以请你们来 |
I think you should get him out of there. | 你们得带他走 |
- Excuse me? - Get him out of there right now. | -你说什么?-快带他离开 |
Get down... | 趴下 |
get down on the ground! Get down on the ground right now. | 趴到地板上快趴下 |
Stay down. | 别动 |
You know, I treated a few firefighters in grad school. | 我读研时接触过一些消防员要知道 |
It's amazing what these guys have to deal with. | 他们的事迹真是太神奇了 |
You got a bit of a fireman thing, huh? | 你对消防员感兴趣 |
I'm just saying these guys are heroes. | 我只是觉得这些人是英雄 |
Is it the helmets? | 喜欢他们的头盔 |
I mean, even I like the helmets. | 就连我也喜欢头盔的 |
Dr. Foster? | 福斯特博士 |
I'm Mike Adams with the National Fire Safety Board. | 我是国家消防安全委员会的迈克·亚当斯 |
- Hi. - Hi | -你好-你好 |
Is that for the firefighter who was killed last week? | 那是给上星期遇难消防员的吗 |
Yeah. Eric Mitchell. Had less than a year on the job. | 是的埃里克·米切尔工作不到1年 |
His grandfather served for 30 years in the 23rd engine company. | 而他的祖父曾在消防23中队服役30年 |
He stops by almost every day. | 他几乎每天都过来 |
Mr. Mitchell. | 米切尔先生 |
These are the people from that firm I was telling you about. | 他们是从那个机构来的我之前和你说起过 |
Well, I'm glad someone is trying to find out | 能有人来调查我孙子的真正死因 |
What really happened to my boy. | 我感到很欣慰 |
I'm sorry about your grandson. | 对于您孙子的死我深表遗憾 |
This just couldn't have been an accident. | 这不可能只是一场意外 |
We're going to do everything we can to figure out what happened, Mr. Mitchell. | 我们会倾其全力查清真相米切尔先生 |
So, that's what it takes to get the feds involved. | 似乎只有看到悲痛万分的死者家人 |
Grieving relative. | 你们才会找人来调查吧 |
We investigate any time a firefighter's killed on the job. | 任何消防员因公殉职我们都会调查 |
The building fire was a bad one, two-alarm blaze. | 大楼火灾很严重我们派出了增援队 |
Eric Mitchell and his company went in, did a preliminary sweep. | 埃里克·米切尔和他的队友进去初步搜索 |
Now, Eric came out with a kid. | 埃里克抱着个小孩出来 |
Then, he headed back in. The company got separated. | 之后又冲了回去中队分散了 |
They didn't find Eric's body until they'd put out the fire. | 直到大火扑灭他们才找到埃里克的尸体 |
So, the fire didn't kill him? | 也就是说他不是死于火灾 |
The coroner couldn't find a cause of death. | 验尸官无法查出死因 |

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图

别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
Eric's burns had no inflamed edges. | 他的烧伤没有红肿的印记 |
He was dead before the fire even got to him. | 在火烧到他之前他就已经死了 |
It's unusual, and it raises the possibility that | 这不合常理所以有可能是 |
Another firefighter killed him and left him there to burn. | 另一个消防员杀了他把他扔在了火场里 |
I hired you because if someone is lying about | 我雇你们来是因为我必须知道 |
What happened in that fire, I need to know. | 谁在对火场的事实撒谎 |
That won't be easy. A firehouse is a behavioral in-group. | 这比较难消防队是个训练有素的集体 |
They become more cohive in the face of adversity. | 面对逆境他们会表现得更有凝聚力 |
Is that so? | 真的吗 |
Chief Morrow, lieutenant Clayton. | 这两位是莫罗队长和克雷顿副队长 |
You know, that shrink mumbo jumbo | 知道吗心理医生那种小把戏 |
Won't get you far with our boys. | 是没法从我部下那里挖出什么的 |
That's why I won't be interviewing the men. | 所以我不会和他们谈 |
Dr. Lightman will be conducting the interviews? | 由莱特曼博士来进行面谈吗 |
No, no, we'll get the most deception leakage from these firemen | 不如果让他们尊敬的人来询问 |
If they're interviewed by someone that they respect. | 我们最可能抓住把柄 |
So, we won't be asking the questions. You will. | 所以我们不询问由你来 |
- Name? - David caddick. | -名字-戴维·卡蒂克 |
And how long have youbeen a firefighter? | 你担任消防员多长时间了 |
Eight years. | 8年 |
Anything notable? | 有什么值得注意的吗 |
Well, Caddick's okay, but Clayton is biting his lip, tugging at his ear. | 卡蒂克还行但克雷顿在咬嘴唇和抓耳朵 |
He's showing an increasein manipulators. | 他在提高自己的控制感 |
It's a signof anxiety. | 是焦虑的表现 |
The lieutenant's nervous? | 副队长在紧张吗 |
Yeah, it's normal. He's already lost one man. | 是的这很正常他已经失去一名部下了 |
Last thing he wants to dois indict another. | 当然不想因为起诉再失去一名 |
Tell us about the fire. | 和我们说说火灾的情况 |
Our truck, truck 5, responded right away. | 我们的5号车及时赶到现场 |
We started searching. We followed procedure. | 我们开始搜救工作一切都按程序走 |
One man on the wall, human chain. | 一个接一个贴着墙组成人链 |
Wall comes down. Screaming across the hall. | 墙倒了下来大厅那边传来尖叫声 |
Suddenly, we're all in different directions. | 突然间我们就分开了 |
We split up. | 我们被分散了 |
I was low on oxygen, so I cleared a couple of rooms, | 我氧气不足所以扑灭了几个房间的火之后 |
And then I hit the door. | 我就走出了大门 |
And I didn't see Eric again. | 之后再没见过埃里克 |
I got down the hall. Found an exit. | 我下到大厅找到一个出口 |
I didn't see Eric again. | 之后再没见过埃里克 |
I checked the stair well. I left the building. | 我查看了楼梯间然后离开了大楼 |
I didn't see Eric again. | 之后再没见过埃里克 |
Their stories were consistent. | 他们所说的都前后一致 |
They were. | 的确是 |
Can you pull up there sponse latency analysis? | 你能调出反应时差的分析吗 |
Response latency? | 反应时差 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's the time between when a question is asked and the answer is given. | 就是指问题和回答之间的停顿时间 |
Tell us about the fire. | 和我们说说火灾的情况 |
Alarm went off at 3:00 A.M. | 警报是在凌晨3点响起的 |
Tell us about the fire. | 和我们说说火灾的情况 |
We got the call around 3:00 A.M. | 我们大概凌晨3点时接到报警 |
Tell us about the fire. | 和我们说说火灾的情况 |
Must have been about 3:00 in the morning. | 肯定是在早上3点左右 |
Response timeis under a second. | 反应延迟时间都低于1秒 |
If they were lying, they'd be longer, right? | 如果在撒谎时间一定更长吧 |
A lot of people think you take longer to respondif you're lying, | 很多人觉得撒谎时反应时间更长 |
But that's just if the lie is spontaneous. | 但只有下意识撒谎时才会这样 |
If a lie is prepared ahead of time, you're eager to get it over with. | 如果谎言是事先准备好的你会急于说完 |
So, which oneof them is lying? | 那么他们谁在撒谎 |
They all are. | 他们都在撒谎 |
Something happenedin that fire, and from the looks of it, | 火场中肯定发生了什么就目前看来 |
Every one of them was involved. | 所有人都脱不了关系 |
This was the second attempt on Manny Trillo's life this month. | 这个月来曼尼·特雷罗已遭遇两次谋杀了 |
Tensions between La Salva and Trillo's old gang | 萨尔瓦派和特雷罗以前的帮派 |
Have escalated. | 之间的关系日趋紧张 |
Trillo's been speaking out. A lot of guys want him dead. | 特雷罗供出了不少事情许多人想要他死 |
The only thing worse than the street violence | 如果特雷罗在监狱里被杀 |
We'll see if Trillo is killed in prison | 从而引发街头暴乱的确很糟糕 |
Is the violence we'll see if he takes over El Punio again. | 但如果他被释后又变回黑帮头那就更糟 |
The governor believes Trillo's changed. | 州长相信他已改过 |
He thinks he could do some real good on the outside, | 如果将他释放他能做些真正的好事 |
But we need to know he's telling the truth, | 但我们得知道他是否说了实话 |
That he's not going back to gang life. | 他是否真的不会再回归黑帮了 |
All right. More than happy to put my reputation on the line. | 好吧挑战我声誉的案子我最有干劲了 |
First couple of years here, I was angry, so I took on the other prisoners. | 入狱的早些年我很愤怒我挑衅狱友 |
I took on the guards. I did a lot of solitary. | 挑衅狱警经常被关禁闭 |
Got so bad, I started stealing books from the prison library | 结果很惨后来我开始偷监狱图书馆的书 |
And carrying them around. | 随身带着它们 |
I wouldn't have picked you for a bookworm. | 偷点书看我是不会揭发你的 |
That much time in the hole... | 既然时间很多 |
I read anything I could got my hands on. | 我就读可以到手的一切手 |
Gardening manuale, conomic text books, spanish etry. | 园艺手册经济教科书西班牙诗集 |
"There is no cry of pain without, at its end, an echo of joy." | "在痛苦的尽头总是有欢笑" |
Ramon De Campoamor. | 拉蒙·德·卡波莫的诗 |
I read that and... | 我读了 |
I don't know. | 但我不懂 |
I caused so much pain. | 我制造了这么多悲剧 |
What joy could come from that? | 欢乐又会从何而来 |
And then, I'd realized... | 然后我意识到 |
I had to be the joy. | 我得成为欢乐的源泉 |
That's a charming story. | 真是个动人的故事 |
Would you mind? I missed lunch. | 你不介意吧我没吃午饭 |
So, you're saying that you regret what you did. | 所以你说你后悔了 |
All I cared about was the power, the money. | 以前我只关心金钱与权力 |
And I took a life. | 我还杀了一个人 |
Just the one? | 只一个 |
I ruined the lives of many young latinos, kids who could have had a chance. | 我毁了很多年青人他们本该有大好前程的 |
Do you have any... plans, you know, for after prison? | 出狱后你有什么计划吗 |
I have a plan for street peace. | 我有个维持街头治安的计划 |
We need a social agenda for the barrio. | 西班牙语区需要社会关怀 |
I've been stabbed twice the last month. | 一个月来我被扎了两次 |
15 stitches this morning. | 今早又缝了15针 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字