《广告狂人》第1季第4集中英台词及单词统计

广告狂人第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
H- How fast were you going when 亚当斯先生从车上跳下来时
Mr. Adams jumped from the car? 你开得有多快
75? 75迈
And... And where was that? 在...在哪里
I- in your driveway? 在在你的车道上
H- How far had Mr. Adams gotten in the lesson? 亚亚当斯先生得到什么教训了吗
B- Backing out? 再再也不驾驶了
It's not Lenny Bruce, but it's good. 虽然不是兰尼·布鲁斯但还不错
This is better. It's funny. 这个更好笑更滑稽一些
This guy used to be an accountant. Did you know that? 这家伙曾是会计你们知道吗
Really? 真的
He's not anymore, is he? 现在不是了吧
Your wife is here, Mr. Campbell. 您妻子来了坎贝尔先生
完整版请点击
Thank you, Hildy. 谢谢希迪
Lunch date. Good idea. 午餐时间好主意
You married folks. 你们这些已婚男人
Must be nice to spend some time together. 欢聚的时光一定很不错吧
Hello, lovely. 你好亲爱的
You can do better than that. 你能比这做得更好
广告狂人单词统计

广告狂人高频单词统计
Ken, Paul, and Harry, of course. 这是肯保罗哈里你认识的
You'll notice only men coming out of there. 办公室里面可没女人啊
I know you all work so hard. 我知道你们都工作得很努力
How's Jennifer? 詹妮弗还好吧
Good. Swell, actually, 不错其实是很不错
Considering she's still at the phone company. 她还在电话公司上班
Nothing I can do. 我也做不了什么
That's not true. You could give her a baby. 不对你可以给她一个宝宝
You'll all in on it together. 你们都是一伙的
Nice to see you all again. 见到你们真高兴
Do we have a lunch date? 我们约好了吃午餐吗
Because Hildy, she can show you the book. 因为希迪可以告诉你我的安排
No, but I'm taking you away. 不但我还是要把你带走
Trudy, I don't think taking you to lunch is part of my job. 特鲁迪带你去吃午饭不是我的工作
Do you have something today? 你有工作吗
No. 没有
I thought you'd be happy to see me. 我还以为你见到我会高兴呢
I called Hildy and asked if you were free. 我给希迪打电话问你是否有空
It'll only take a minute, I promise. 就一会儿我保证
I'm sorry. It's great. Where are we going? 抱歉好吧我们去哪里
It's a surprise. 我要给你个惊喜
Ah, don, I'd like you to meet my wife, 唐来认识一下我的妻子
Trudy Campbell. 特鲁迪·坎贝尔
Don Draper. Nice to meet you. 唐·德雷柏见到你很高兴
Congratulations. You're a very lucky girl. 恭喜你幸运的姑娘
I know. Most of my friends can't find a good man. 我知道我好多朋友都找不到好老公
Believe me. I'm the lucky one. 相信我是我很幸运
Yes, you are. 是啊
He's essential to the process around here. 他可是公司的中流砥柱啊
I think we're almost as happy to have him as you are. 拥有他是件幸福的事吧这点我们感同身受
Oh, I don't think that's possible. 这不太可能吧
Well, maybe you're right. 或许您是对的
Nice to meet you. 见到您很高兴
He's so nice. 他挺不错的
Not at all like what I imagined. 和我想象的完全不一样
1,500 square feet. Two nice bedrooms. 1500平方英尺两个精致的卧室
I don't know if that includes that maid's room. 不知道是否算上了女佣房
Have to be a pretty small maid. 除非她是来自小人国的女佣
It's on the market for 32, 市场价32000美元
But Elaine, the realtor, 房屋经纪伊莱恩说
广告狂人中英对照台词本截图

广告狂人中英对照台词本截图
says we can get it for 30. 可以30000美元卖给我们
Lovely, you know that I want to give you everything. 亲爱的你知道我想给你最好的一切
We don't have to pay for the whole thing at once. 我们不必一次付清
We can get a mortgage. 可以贷款啊
Trudy, I make $75 a week. 特鲁迪我周薪75美元
Now, I know you're not good at math, 我知道你不擅长计算
but that's $3,500 a year. 但一年也就赚3500美元
You'll make more. 你会赚更多的
Eventually. 以后吧
But if we put 10% down, 如果我们付10%的首期
That's an entire year's salary. 那可是我一整年的薪水
Sweetheart, we're not in this alone. 甜心我们又不是孤军奋战
We're a young couple that needs a little help. 我们是需要帮助的年轻小夫妻
Did you see the sink in the master bathroom? 你看过主卧卫生间的洗脸池了吗
It's the same one they have in the Pierre. 和皮埃尔酒店的一样
Bill it all to Menken's, Fred. 弗雷德把账单全部寄给麦肯
The girl knows where I keep the accounts. 秘书知道我把账单放在哪里
Hello. 你好
Mr. Draper. 德雷柏先生
Didn't expect to see you back here. 没想到会在这里遇见你
Well, we're, uh, screening a television commercial. 我们在看一则电视广告
It'll probably look better when it's breaking up bonanza. 如果它能带动收益的话可能看上去会好些
His work is wonderful. 他的工作很出色
He's perfect for Menken's. 是百货店的不二人选
So he keeps telling me. 他的工作一向令我满意
Well, I'll let you see Miss Menken out. 那...就请您送麦肯小姐出去了
How are you? 你好吗
I'm fine. 我很好
My family is fine. 我的家人也很好
The weather has been spectacular. 天气也很好
Rachel, listen... 雷切尔听着...
What are you doing? 这是干什么
I don't know. 不知道
I don't want it to be like this. 我不想这样的
Yes, well... 是啊
We both know how we'd like it to be. 大家都清楚彼此想要什么
Can we at least have lunch sometime? 改天一起吃个午饭总可以吧
I really can't see a reason for that. 我想还是算了吧
"Church bells rang out, "教堂的钟声响了起来
and the air was filled with flying birds. 空中到处是飞翔的鸟儿"
What a joyous parade it was back at the palace. 欢快的游行队伍回到了宫殿前
No king could command anything finer. " 没有哪个国王能指挥得这么好"
The end.
The end.
Again? 再讲一遍
完整版请点击
Daddy will see you in the morning. 明早醒来就会见到爸爸了
Helen, come on. I know you're in there. 海伦得了吧我知道你在里面
Damn it! Helen! Open the door! 见鬼海伦开门
Excuse me, Miss. 抱歉女士
I know you can hear me. Miss? 我知道你能听见女士
Look, can I use your phone? 能借用你的电话吗
I'm her husband. 我是她丈夫
I'm supposed to see my kids, and I know she's in there. 我有权利见我的孩子我知道她就在里面
I just called from the gas station. 我刚从加油站打过电话
No. I'm sorry. 不行很抱歉
Are you serious? 你说笑吧
I'm sure you are who you say you are, 我确定你是她丈夫
but I don't let strange men into my home. 但我不会让陌生人进我家
Come on. 来吧
Can I come in? 我能进去吗
Of course. 当然了
I'm really sorry. 很抱歉
I'm so embarrassed. 真让人难为情
I don't know what you're talking about. 不知道你指的是哪方面
Yes, you do. I was at the window. 你当然知道当时我在窗户边上
Did you let him in? 你还是让他进去了吧
Yes. 是的
He's not a bad man. 他不是坏人
Do you want some coffee? 要来点咖啡吗
It's a joke, really. 像个笑话一样真的
Dan hardly saw the kids at all when we were married. 我们结婚后丹几乎不怎么管孩子
He works in Manhattan. Life insurance. 他在曼哈顿工作做人寿保险
Now, all of a sudden, he can't live without them. 现在他突然变成没了孩子就活不了的样子
Of course, if he does die, I'm set. 当然如果他真死了我就好了
I'm joking. 玩笑话
What happened? 发生了什么事
I'll tell you exactly. 告诉你实情吧
He had a lot of friends in the city. 他在城里有很多朋友
There was poker and tennis, drinks at the river club. 整天不是网球就是扑克牌还在俱乐部喝酒
Turned out none of them were men. 后来我发现他的朋友没一个是男人
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry. 我...很抱歉
I really just meant tonight what happened. 我刚才只是想问今天到底发生了什么
Please, I figure I might as well say it. 得了吧我想我还是说出来得好
That's what you've all been guessing anyway, right? 我知道你们私下也一直在议论我是吧
We haven't all been doing anything. 我们从没议论过
Okay. 好吧
The strangest part of it 最奇怪的是
is that I think he's angrier at me than I am at him. 他比我还要生气
Of course my father got a lawyer, 当然我父亲请了律师
an army buddy who just hammered the hell out of him. 一个军队的家伙把他踢出了局
I've always loved that house. 我很喜欢那栋房子
Hello. 你好
He has to go right upstairs and 他会先上楼
have complete quiet for a while 很快就会安静下来
He works so hard. 他工作很卖力
I should get back. 我该回去了
My kids are asleep. 孩子们还睡着呢
Boat's in the water. 终于安定下来了
Your cousin Sara had her baby. 你堂姐生了个孩子
Named it after your uncle Skip. 用的你叔叔的名叫斯奇普
I think that's nice. 我觉得挺好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

QR Code
微信扫一扫,欢迎咨询~

联系我们
武汉格发信息技术有限公司
湖北省武汉市经开区科技园西路6号103孵化器
电话:155-2731-8020 座机:027-59821821
邮件:tanzw@gofarlic.com
Copyright © 2023 Gofarsoft Co.,Ltd. 保留所有权利
遇到许可问题?该如何解决!?
评估许可证实际采购量? 
不清楚软件许可证使用数据? 
收到软件厂商律师函!?  
想要少购买点许可证,节省费用? 
收到软件厂商侵权通告!?  
有正版license,但许可证不够用,需要新购? 
联系方式 155-2731-8020
预留信息,一起解决您的问题
* 姓名:
* 手机:

* 公司名称:

姓名不为空

手机不正确

公司不为空