春心荡漾第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Scotch on the rocks, please. | 麻烦来杯威士忌加冰 |
| Meeting someone? | 在等人吗 |
| I thought I was... | 本来是 |
| but now that you're here, | 但看到你进来 |
| I suddenly feel like changing my plans. | 我突然就想改主意了 |
| Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
| No tie? | 没扎领带 |
| Nope. | 没有 |
| Where's your wedding ring? | 你的婚戒呢 |
| It's in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
| Put it on. | 戴上 |
| What's your name? | 怎么称呼 |
| Harry Davis. | 哈利·戴维斯 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Nice to meet you, Harry Davis. | 幸会哈利·戴维斯 |
| Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下等等 |
| Wait. Wait. Just wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等等等别急别急 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| I should probably be on top. | 也许我该在上面 |
| - Yeah. - Yeah. | -是啊-是啊 |

春心荡漾高频词统计

春心荡漾高频词
| - I forgot. - Yeah. | -我忘了-是啊 |
| It just kinda felt like she would be on top, you know? | 我还以为你喜欢女人在上面 |
| Yeah, no, absolutely. It's just-- | 当然没错只是 |
| Since you're ovulating, you know, | 你正在排卵期 |
| we probably shouldn't waste the good stuff. | 好东西可不能浪费了 |
| No. No. No. Yeah, it's good stuff, so-- | 对你说的对是不能浪费了 |
| All right. You ready? Let's go. | 好的准备好了吗继续 |
| - My hair. My hair. - God. | -压到我头发了疼-抱歉 |
| - It's okay. - Should I take my socks off? | -没事-要我把袜子脱掉吗 |
| No. Just go. | 不用接着来 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| Excuse me. I'm sorry. Did you say something? | 抱歉你是在跟我说话吗 |
| Is this the sexy sheets section? | 这是性感床单区吗 |
| This is the satin section. | 这是绸缎区 |
| What's sexy to one person is | 是否性感 |
| a slippery elbow in the face to someone else. | 大概因人而异 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| There. That. What...what is that? | 又来了这个声音哪来的 |
| It's coming from your pants. | 从你裤子里传来的 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| What is this? "Available men in the vicinity"? | 这是什么"周边待约男士" |
| It's "Shaggr." | 是"沙格" |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| I have this app as well. That's why I'm here. | 我也装了这个应用所以我循声而至 |
| My girlfriend must have...I am gonna kill her. | 肯定是我闺蜜干的好事她死定了 |
| My...my girlfriend Josslyn must have put this on my phone. | 一定是我闺蜜乔斯琳给我装的 |
| Baby. | 宝贝 |
| Your girlfriend Josslyn doesn't like your husband? | 你闺蜜乔斯琳跟你老公有仇吗 |
| I...I'm not married anymore. | 我现在单身 |
| Neither am I. | 我也是 |
| You're not telling me everything. | 你对我有所隐瞒 |
| Couldn't tell you everything. That would take too long. | 我是有所保留因为一言难尽 |
| I've got time. | 我有的是时间 |
| Really? | 真的吗 |
| You would stop the clock for me? | 你会为我将时间停驻吗 |
| As long as you keep it interesting. | 只要你能让我感兴趣 |
| There's too much pressure. | 这让我倍感压力 |

春心荡漾台词本中英对照

春心荡漾台词本单词标注
| I thought you thrived under pressure. | 我以为压力成就了你 |
| Karen, I've been rehearsing this in my head all morning, | 凯伦整个上午我都在脑中 |
| trying to come up with a way | 反复演练这段话 |
| that makes it so it doesn't sound exactly like it's sounding now. | 好让我说出来时不会显得这么别扭 |
| Tom. | 汤姆 |
| I'm sick, Karen. | 我得病了凯伦 |
| What? | 什么 |
| The shortness of breath, the chest pains, | 心慌气短胸口疼痛这些症状 |
| is all due to a mass on my lung. | 都是因为我的肺里有一个肿块 |
| My god. | 上帝啊 |
| It makes my marital problems seem trivial. | 和这相比我的婚姻问题微不足道 |
| It makes me appreciate Liz | 也让我珍视利兹 |
| and all of our history together... | 和我们所有的过往 |
| - Yes. - But it forces me to confront something | -是的-但这更能让我正视这一年来 |
| that I've known for a year, | 自己真正的心意 |
| and that is that | 那就是 |
| I am in love with you, Karen. | 我爱上你了凯伦 |
| Come on. Please tell me I'm not crazy. | 说句话吧快告诉我我没有疯 |
| Please tell me that you feel it, too. | 请告诉我你也一样 |
| I love you. | 我爱你 |
| It'll pass. | 暂时的 |
| You know, I just...I can't leave my wife right now. | 只不过我现在还不能离开我老婆 |
| Don't you dare leave her. | 你可不许离开她 |
| Promise me you won't. | 向我保证你不会 |
| I promise. | 我保证 |
| I want to start showing the Adams property this week. | 我想这周开始展示亚当斯地产 |
| Steve's in line for that property. | 那项目是斯蒂夫负责 |
| Aren't you the boss? | 你是老板你说了算 |
| I have never met anyone like you, Joss. | 我从没遇见过你这样的女人乔斯 |
| And you never will. | 我这样的女人空前绝后 |
| What were you saying? Tilted ovaries? | 你说什么卵巢倾斜 |
| Hostile something or other? What? | 不易受孕之类的什么意思 |
| These are just theories, | 这只是理论罢了 |
| you know, basically stuff that I found on the internet. | 是我在网上查到的说法 |
| 家庭招待会 乔斯琳·卡佛 | |
| Don't tell me you're reading those sad old lady blogs. | 别告诉我你在读那些可怜老女人的博客 |
| "I'm barren. Does that make me less of a woman?" | "我不能生育我就不是女人了吗" |
| We do not mock infertile myrtle. | 别嘲笑不孕不育人士 |
| She's been through enough. | 已经够惨的了 |
| Harry and I are actually going | 哈利和我打算 |
| to the doctor tomorrow, | 明天去看医生 |
| So hopefully, we will get some real answers. | 希望能有明确的答案 |
| You mean about whose fault it is? | 为了明确是谁的问题吧 |
| We also do not assign blame. | 我们不会责怪对方 |
| - Okay. Okay. - Do me a favor. | -好吧好吧-帮我个忙 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Please don't tell mom any of this yet. I haven't told her. | 这些话先别跟妈妈说我还没告诉她 |
| You're actually hoping it's your fault, aren't you? | 你希望是你的问题对吧 |
| Truthfully... | 说真的 |
| it'd be a lot easier. | 那就简单多了 |
| See, this is why I'm never getting married. | 所以我才不要结婚 |
| I can't spend the rest of my life | 我没法一辈子都去迎合 |
| catering to some man's precious ego. | 某个男人那宝贵的自尊 |
| You can't stay faithful, so who are you fooling? | 你是没法忠贞不二吧骗谁呢 |
| Oh, yeah. That, too. | 那也是啦 |
| What time did you come in from the restaurant last night? | 你昨晚几点从餐厅回来的 |
| Not until 3:00. | 凌晨三点 |
| It's getting later and later. | 越来越晚了 |
| - Hello? I'm still here. - Sorry, Joss. | -我还在呢-抱歉乔斯 |
| Uh, I actually have to get going. | 我得挂了 |
| I have a funeral to get to. | 要去参加葬礼 |
| - Whose? - The founding partner of my firm, | -谁的葬礼-我公司的创始合伙人 |
| Thomas Grey. | 托马斯·格雷 |
| I'm gonna see you at April's later, right? | 晚些时候在艾普莉家见对吧 |
| I still haven't bought her kid a present. | 我还没给她的孩子买礼物呢 |
| Can I just sign my name to your card? | 能在你的祝福卡上签个名吗 |
| At what point are you gonna start buying your own presents? | 你什么时候能自己买礼物啊 |
| I buy my own presents. | 我自己买礼物啊 |
| I just don't buy presents for other people. | 只不过不送人 |
| Oh, gotta go. My clients are here. | 挂了我的客户到了 |
| You mut be Alex and Sally. | 两位一定是艾莉克丝和萨莉吧 |
| Sally. Great to meet you. | 我是萨莉很高兴认识你 |
| Oh, Sally. Alex, I'm Joss. | 萨莉艾莉克丝我是乔斯 |
| Wait until you see this house. | 等看了屋子再惊喜吧 |
| I think you're going to love it. | 你们一定会喜欢的 |
| You see Dane filed a motion to set aside the default judgment? | 你知道戴恩申请动议驳回缺席判决了吗 |
| It's never gonna fly. | 不可能成功的 |
| - Dane's a punk. - Punk, yeah. | -戴恩就是个废柴-废柴没错 |
| Don't tweet that. | 别发微博 |
| You're no fun. | 你真无趣 |
| Still okay to take the Harlowe deposition tomorrow? | 明天去取哈洛的证词没问题吧 |
| I got a thing in the morning. | 我早上有事 |
| Not a problem. I'm here to serve. | 没问题为您服务 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| So unfair. | 真不公平 |
| You're stunning today. | 你今天真美 |
| We're going to a funeral, Dominic. | 我们是去参加葬礼的多米尼克 |
| - It's not mine. - Get in the car. | -又不是我的葬礼-上车 |
| Save me a seat. | 给我留个座 |
| Karen, what are you doing here? | 凯伦你怎么在这里 |
| Savi, hi. | 萨维 |
| Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
| April and I must've left you a hundred messages. | 我和艾普莉都给你留了上百条留言了 |
| We thought you died. | 还以为你死了呢 |
| Oh. I am so sorry. That was so rude. | 抱歉这么说太无礼了 |
| Miss Kim, Mrs. Grey's requested you sit with the family. | 金小姐格雷太太让您和家属坐在一起 |
| I'll call you later. | 我晚点打给你 |
| This is what I want to remember. | 我就想记住这些事 |
| You are shivering. Are you cold? | 你在发抖冷吗 |
| No. I'm fine. | 不我没事 |
| In fact, I think that dying | 事实上我觉得死亡 |
| might be the best thing that's ever happened to me. | 也许是我这辈子遇上最好的事 |
| Oh. No. No. No. No. No. | 别别这样 |
| Do you love me, Karen? | 你爱我吗凯伦 |
| Yes, I do. | 爱 |
| Then when it's time... | 等时候到了 |
| would you help me die? | 你会帮我死吗 |
| Oh, Karen. | 凯伦 |
| Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
| This is our son Sam. | 这是我们的儿子山姆 |
| I'm so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
| Dr. Kim was Dad's therapist, | 金医生这几年一直是爸爸的 |
| and a savior these past few years. | 心理医生也是他的救星 |
| Miss, I've heard a lot about you. | 小姐久仰 |
| Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
| Today we are gathered to | 今天我们齐聚一堂 |
| grieve the death | 悼念 |
| and to remember the life | 并缅怀 |
| of Thomas Winton Grey. | 托马斯·温顿·格雷的一生 |
| Dr. Kim, before you go... | 金医生你走之前... |
| Sam. Hi. | 山姆 |
| Beautiful eulogy. | 悼词很感人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字